Saturday, March 17, 2007

Palm accessories experiences

I had a RhinoSkin Palm LifeDrive Aluminum Hardcase that impressed me initially. After I dropped it (the LifeDrive in the case), I was never able to bend the case so the LifeDrive fit properly. And, after a few weeks, the screw on the back of the case for the belt clip broke-off...

The Palm Hard Case for the LifeDrive: I'm not happy with it. I don't know what happened, and may have done, but I cannot easily open the door...

I use a Palm TX, and LifeDrive...the synching/charging cables that came with the units don't firmly attach to the units: when synching, it is possible for the operation to be interrupted (if the unit is not physically stable, the contacts between the units and the cables can seperate). I purchased a Palm Cradle Kit: just as bad...I sit the units in the cradle, but then spend time trying to make sure they are seated as firmly as possible so there are no disconnections during synchronization.

No comments: