Thursday, July 2, 2009

educational podcasting survey

I don't think the sender would mind that I put this in my blog...it should be posted in the Google Groups "Podcamp AZ" group.

================================

Date: Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 10:02 AM
Subject: [ PodCamp AZ ] Podcasting Research Study

I am a doctoral researcher, conducting a study on the use of
podcasting in education. I would like to request your participation
in a study to assess the instructional design practices being used in
the development of podcasts and their use in instruction. To that end,
I would like to ask you to spend approximately 10-15 minutes to share
your experiences developing podcasts and/or teaching with them by
filling out the survey at the following link:


...The study closes on Monday, July 13, 2009.

No comments: