Thursday, March 19, 2009

AVN Novelty Expo

I attended CES and, while there, was offered the opportunity to attend the AVN Adult Entertainment Expo (AEE) ...which I did. Now, I'm receiving information about the upcoming AVN Novelty Expo in Los Angeles from July 13th through the 15th...which I've reviewed. (Hey, I don't have a "staff"...somebody's gotta do the research...)

As I did at the AVN AEE, being the gadget freak-boy that I am, I was looking for some items that would catch my interest...something kinda neat. So far I haven't seem much, but I did notice an "enhancing strap" from Sportsheets. What impressed me, as always, is that it's portable: it's not a pillow or a cushion. And, once again: "Why didn't I think of that?" The picture of the packaged product is at this link, and here is a picture of the product:



There is no nudity in the demonstration video, which can be found on their webpage of video clips...but you will want to consider it rated "R".

It fits in a backpack or briefcase! When she asks, "What's THAT for?..."

No comments: