Monday, May 17, 2010

US Pole Dance Championship 2010


In the 1980s, I worked as a DJ in 7 topless bars...7 days a week, two clubs a day. The money was GREAT! We (the employees) had A LOT of fun...I do miss it. (Yeah...there was "drama", too. It was one of those situations where you take the good with the bad...)

I don't know what happened to the industry, but I noticed dancers quit "dancing"...they pose. And they don't (even pretend to try to) entertain. And they complain...to everyone, including the customers...when they don't make the money they feel they're entitled to. Remember you are no different than anyone else in the "entertainment" business: perform your art, and if there is enough of an audience for it, you might be able to earn a living from it. If you are failing at the business of entertainment, maybe you're not doing good business.

I'm ready for pole dancing to be an Olympic sport!...

No comments: